The Systems 3 Group’s Training Services
With over 12000 students attending our training programs during the last 25 years, we believe we understand the art of training.
We are dedicated to ensuring that our training is targeted to suit the needs of individual students and their organisations. As our own people write all our training programs, adjusting an existing training course – or writing a completely new program – can be easily accomplished.
We ensure that;
• All our programs include high levels of activities and personal interaction
• Every training program we deliver is competency based – with individual feedback provided to every student
• Our course notes are designed for use during – and after - a course
• Courses can be delivered online using a blended approach of self-paced learning combined with presenter-led live sessions to maximise engagement and flexibility. Online training is managed through our online learning management system (TalentLMS).
• Our programs are inclusive for all students – regardless of prior knowledge or experience.
Public Training Courses:
For information on all our public training courses, select the area of interest (environment, quality etc) using the navigation tool on the left. If you know the course you are interested in, use the link to our training calendar or course registration on the right hand side.
On-site Training Courses
Would you like one of our public courses delivered in-house at one of your sites or remotely in an online environment? Are you looking for a program not on our public training calendar? Do you have specific training in mind for your staff, but can’t source a course provider?
Our on-site programs can vary in duration from one hour to 7 days.
Individual Competency Assessment
As an Exemplar Global certified Training Provider, the Systems 3 Group can provide individual assessment in a number of defined auditor competencies outside the training course environment. All our trainers hold qualifications in Assessment & Workplace Training.
The Systems 3 Group can provide individual assessments against the following Exemplar Global International competency units:
• Exemplar Global-EM: Auditing environmental management systems
• Exemplar Global-OH: Auditing OHS management systems
• Exemplar Global-QM: Auditing quality management systems
• Exemplar Global-FS: Auditing food safety management systems
• Exemplar Global-AU: Management systems auditing
• Exemplar Global-TL: Leading management system audit teams